Applications in my area: Strabane District
This page provides details of:
- Applications for planning permission being presented to Council for consultation;
- Applications being presented to Council following a deferment at an earlier meeting
- Applications Subject to the Streamlined Consultation Process
- Details of valid planning applications recently advertised
Please note the following:
- Planning applications presented to Strabane District Council for Consultation
- Planning applications may on occasions be withdrawn from the council schedule following
publication on this Website. The first column of schedules contain the DOE opinion
prior to initial consultation with the Council and the second column of schedules
contain the DOE opinion following deferral from a previous meeting of the Council.
The DOE opinion shown does NOT represent the final decision which may change subject
to further consideration.
- Lists of planning applications advertised in the local press
- Planning applications may on occasions be added to, modified or withdrawn from the
list of applications published in the local press in the Strabane District Council
area following publication on this Website.
For a definitive list of applications appearing on the Council Schedule and on the
local press advertisement please contact your local Divisional Planning Office.
Application Presented to Council for Consultation
Applications Advertised in local Press
Applications Subject to the Streamlined Consultations Process